Monday, 11 April 2011

Introduction!

Hi guys!


So I'm new to this - it seems weird to be writing this down when I don't know if anyone will even read this!


I've been a follower of many beaty gurus on youtube for a while now and know how useful their reviews on products can be. I thought it was about time that I joined the beauty blogging bandwaggon!


But first, heres a little bit of info about me:
 - I live in England
 - I am a student, currently studying for my GCSE's (obviously not at this exact moment in time!)
 - I like my animals, chocolate and Simon Neil
 - I dislike Justin Bieber and the fact that there are some very noisy builders doing something to my neighbours garden atm - since when do builders work non-stop from 7.30 am to 6pm?!


And finally, thankyou to anyone who actually botheres to take a look at this page, even if it was an accident, and hopefully see you soon! X

4 comments:

  1. I adore animals, which is why I don't buy makeup tested on them!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is definitely worth following; I mean you hate Justin Bieber and like animals & Simon Neil ;]:D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha thankyou :)Simon Neil is amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogging- hope you enjoy it!xx

    ReplyDelete