Tuesday, 12 April 2011

NOTD - 17 Fast Finish in Knockout Red



True to its name, this nail polish really shocked me. I bought it yesterday because the 17 polishes were on offer and I just thought why not? And boy am I glad I did.


It is completely opaque after one coat, really easy to apply, a fantastic vibrant red (the pictures do not do it justice) and it dried in seconds! And for £2.99, I don't think it gets much better!


Looked like this after one coat: 



I also bought  17 Lasting Fix in Royal Rose and used it on my grandma (she asked if I could give her a manicure!) and she absolutely loved it.


Who said you have to go bankrupt to find a good quality nail polish ;)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

5 comments:

  1. Lovely red shade! The quality looks really good. I don't like putting more than one coat, so it has to be really opaque on the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a really nice polish! :)

    Only having to apply one coat is always nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, it's so nice to be able to apply one coat and go! It stays pretty well too - only one chip and it doesn't peel at all :)

    The Lasting Fix in Royal Rose did need a couple of coats though..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shade and the color looks really vibrant:)

    ReplyDelete