Monday, 11 April 2011

NOTD - Revlon Minted


Thought I would just share my new absolute favourite nail polish. I bought this a last week and have been wearing it sincee :)


Firstly the colour. Like its name suggests it is a lovely pastel mint green, less blue than it appears in the picture.


It applies fairly easily - the brush could be larger, but i've used much worse! It doesn't take years to dry and takes two coats to achieve an opaque nail.


So far i've had it on for four days, which is an incredibly long time for me (i nomally change my nail colour every couple of days). I think this is mainly due to its staying power. I have a bad habit of peeling nail varnish off as soon as i see a chip, but so far no chips! It might have something to do with my new base and top coat (Nails Inc. A&E and Albert Bridge) which i also love, but either way i love the colour, and it is definately a new spring favourite :)


X
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

4 comments:

  1. I love mint green colors too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color! It's such a perfect nail polish color for spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shade, it's so similar to Barry M's mint green which is my favourite varnish at the moment! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this colour - such a nice pastel :-)

    xo

    ReplyDelete