These are films that I can watch over and over again and never get bored of:
- Slumdog Millionaire - such an amazing feel-good film.
- Four Weddings and a Funeral - quite possibly one of the funniest films ever.. I hate Hugh Grant, but love him in this!
- Forrest Gump - such an incredible film.. always makes me laugh and then cry, Tom Hanks is class!
- Saving Private Ryan - I'm a bit of a war film addict, and this is by far my favourite.. made the mistake of watching it last Christmas and I was in floods in front of my whole family :/
- Bourne Films - All three are so amazing, (Matt Damon <3)
- Disney Films in general (Little Mermaid, Lion King, Pocahontas, Beauty and the Beast, etc) - I've recently become re-obsessed with all things Disney.. Brings back soo many good memories, and is it bad that I have half the songs on my iPod?!
- Toy Story - Absolute favourite Disney film. I was ridiculously excited when Toy Story 3 came out, and cried so much when they were about to die <3
- The Proposal - such a brilliant film, I think Sandra Bullock is an amazing actress, and phwoooorr Ryan Reynolds ;)
- The Hangover - so funny, always makes me laugh uncontrollably :L