Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Day 2 - Favourite Movies

Be prepared for another essay!

These are films that I can watch over and over again and never get bored of:
  • Slumdog Millionaire - such an amazing feel-good film.
  • Four Weddings and a Funeral - quite possibly one of the funniest films ever.. I hate Hugh Grant, but love him in this!
  • Forrest Gump - such an incredible film.. always makes me laugh and then cry, Tom Hanks is class!
  • Saving Private Ryan - I'm a bit of a war film addict, and this is by far my favourite.. made the mistake of watching it last Christmas and I was in floods in front of my whole family :/
  • Bourne Films - All three are so amazing, (Matt Damon <3)
  • Disney Films in general (Little Mermaid, Lion King, Pocahontas, Beauty and the Beast, etc) - I've recently become re-obsessed with all things Disney.. Brings back soo many good memories, and is it bad that I have half the songs on my iPod?!
  • Toy Story - Absolute favourite Disney film. I was ridiculously excited when Toy Story 3 came out, and cried so much when they were about to die <3
  • The Proposal - such a brilliant film, I think Sandra Bullock is an amazing actress, and phwoooorr Ryan Reynolds ;)
  • The Hangover - so funny, always makes me laugh uncontrollably :L
Thankyou for reading, and please let me know what your favourite films are, I'm a bit obsessed ;)

3 comments:

  1. film fan so love this post! I do not think there is a film in there i do not love! i love stuff like gone with the wind, breakfast at tiffanys, but also pixar films like Up, toy story, and monsters inc, plus more recent things like kick ass, and scott pilgrim...but my all time fave is wizard of oz...I guess some of us never grow up! xxxxx love the post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen most of the films you mentioned, but I have seen a few & liked them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh Monsters Inc is brilliant, and I used to LOVE the Wizard of Oz.. I should really watch it again soon!

    And I would really reccomend all of them.. I might be a bit biased though ;)

    ReplyDelete