Monday, 9 May 2011

Days 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 (oooops!)

Day 4 - Favourite book:

To be honest I don't read many books. I used to love the Twilight Saga before the films ruined them, and also the Georgia Nicholson books are hillarious. Chris Ryan writes some great action books too, but as I said I don't read much so I don't really have a favourite!

Day 5 - Favourite Quote

'When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.' It seems sort of jokey, but I really think it has a great meaning. Whenever it seems like everything is going wrong, just embrace life and deal with it.

Day 6 - Whatever tickles your fancy

A quick Review - Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Lotion

The other day I realised that I was coming towards the end of my bottle of this and it made me realise just how much I love it. I have a fairly large collection of body lotions, butters, etc, and find that a lot of them can feel quite sticky and uncomfortable on my skin. This however does not. It lasts all day and leaves my skin feeling amazing. The smell is lovely too. Plus its only around £2! Definately repurchasing.


Day 7 - A Photo that makes you happy

I'll give you a couple ;)


This is my beautiful loan horse Ed smiling for the camera. He's such a character and never fails to make me laugh <3

Biffy, nuff said <3

Day 8 - A photo that makes you sad

To be honest I dont think I have any. I was going to use a photo of my cat who sadly died last year, but all the photos I have of him hold good memories instead of sad ones. And Its the same with all other photos I've taken. I take them to remind me of something beautiful or to capture happy times, not sad ones!

P.S. Wooww post backlog. Been super busy with revisiono (first exam on Thursday!) hence the slight delay, will do my best to keep going! Until tomorrow (hopefully!) X

5 comments:

  1. Ed is so cute! Haha love the smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is an absolute sweetheart bless him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting. you make me smilee :)
    kissess!!!

    http://latika-cruz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. really great your blog!!!
    honey congratulations!!!=P
    xxx

    ReplyDelete