Sunday, 29 May 2011

Just A Dream?

Review: Good Things Dream Cream Night Cream

I bought this a couple of weeks ago and I honestly couldn't wait any longer to review it.


Dream cream is 'a light but nourishing night cream enriched with avocado oil, shea butter and fig extracts. These are intensive natural moisturisers that soften and rehydrate your skin while you get some beauty sleep.' Sounds good, eh?

The first thing I noticed about this cream was the smell. Don't get me wrong though, it smells amazing. I would tell you what it smells like, but I'm awful at describing scents. All I will say is that it smells really nice, and quite calming which is obviously good when you're about to go to sleep. Anyway, I was slightly concerned about this smell, as I thought it would break me out. I could not have been more wrong.

The first time I applied this cream, I was having a pretty awful skin day. Blemishes, dryness, the whole package. When I woke up in the morning, however, my skin had totally transformed. My spots were almost cleared up, and it had really evened out my skintone. I have been using it non-stop ever since, and my skin has been noticeably clearer and healthy looking. It is fairly pricey for the size - around £8/9 for 50ml, however I do think it is worth it, and will definately be repurchasing! I absolutely love it, and would reccomend it to anyone, as I do think that it would suit most skin types!

3 comments:

  1. Wow this sounds like something I need! :) Great review

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo this deffo sounds worth a try, love the review xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great when you finally find a cream that works for you. Will certainly give it a try!
    Andrea (new follower)
    nomadic-mumblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete